Dr SR Thanthulage
(MD, FRCA, FFPMRCA, FIPP)
Dr Thanthulage has been a consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthetics at broomfield hospital since March 2009.
He graduated as a doctor in 1993 from Rostov State medical institute Russia. He has trained in The University Hospital in Colombo and obtained an MD in Anaesthesia in 2001.
He completed specialist training in anaesthetics and Fellowship in pain management at Bart’s and The London school of Anasthesia. He obtained the fellowship of Interventional Pain Practice in 2009 by examination.
Dr Thanthulage is an active Member or Fellow of the following professional bodies:
- General Medical Council (GMC 6038295).
- Fellow of The Royal College of Anaesthetists.
- Member of The Royal College of the Anaesthetists.
- Member of the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britton and Ireland.
- Member of the British Pain Society.
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pain medicine of The Royal College of Anaesthetist.
- Member of the International Association for The Study of Pain.
- Member of the World Institute of Pain.
- Medical Defense Union.
- British medical association.
Make an Appoinment
You can contact us direct on:
T : 074 649 754 77